Where Help is Needed Most22 December, 2014 Emergency Response
Giving non-limited support (sometimes known as ‘general support’) is the best way to help people in need in the fastest way possible.
Our highly-trained, expert staff constantly monitor regions in conflict and poverty around the world. Since 1984, we have built powerful networks of partners, able to ensure that relevant assistance reaches the most vulnerable and underserved. By not limiting your support to a specific geographic region or program, you help us to launch aid immediately, reduce duplication of services and improve efficiency, and ensure that no one is left behind.
Join IDRF in our mission to Save Lives and Rebuild Communities. Give today where help is needed most.
Your generous support has helped IDRF to save lives and rebuild communities by:
- Providing lifesaving emergency supplies to those affected by disaster or conflict.
- Bringing safe, clean water and sanitation facilities to entire villages.
- Addressing chronic malnutrition through sustainable food security
- Offering practical economic development programs to lift families out of poverty.
- Ensuring access to quality health care and education programs in remote communities.
- Championing access to education for girls and boys everywhere.
- Enabling thousands of Muslims around the world to celebrate their faith with dignity.