HOW IDRF IS HELPING
The curriculums is simplified through interactive videos and illustrators to help students get the educational support they need.
This project provides psychological services for to the children in select schools. IDRF’s local partner in Palestine, The Culture & Free Thought Association (CFTA) invites the parents of the children through monthly meetings to discuss progress and achievements.
Extracurricular activities are organized where CFTA teachers and mothers of the children take the groups to trips when required. Sports, creative writing, and drama as therapy activities are implemented with students in schools or at CFTA centers.
- Child-led academic research in coordination with Al-Azhar University and Palestine University in Gaza
- Living future careers, guiding them to work by spending days with professionals and learning about the job
- Using expressive art, drama as therapy
- Individual counselling, group counselling, and referrals
- Extracurricular activities as stress relief (field trips
- Helping empower and build confidence by providing the opportunity to participate publicly through their art production
- Includes life skills training, leadership, creative writing, and child led advocacy
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Note: At IDRF we are committed to managing your funds and being accountable to you as our donors with full transparency. To do this, we are committed to ensuring that the funds you have selected are designated to the appropriate country. In the event IDRF receives funds that cannot be designated to the country selected, then please know that the funds will be redirected to support other vulnerable communities that are in urgent need.
Placerat vel augue vitae aliquam tinciuntool sed hendrerit diam in mattis ollis don ec tincidunt magna nullam hedrerit pellen tesque pelle.